martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

The Horrible Fanfare/Landslide/Exoskeleton


I hate being poor.
When you're poor you can't do a lot of things you want. And I need to do a lot ot things. And I can't loose my time waiting for an anwer, an anwer for everything.

I don't want to loose more time in stupid things.
I can't loose my time with boys who don't know what they want. Me or not me. I kiss their months but it isn't enough and most of the time, I only want to hit their cheeks twice or three times.

Yesterday I slept with you.
Perhaps because you chatted with me. I don't know. But my dream wasn't beautiful due as it was the same kind of relationship we had. Moreover, I was different. I didn't know if I want to be with you and you knew it very well. And I felt guilty because you tried but me not. Neither you and me were the best for each other. And I don't know why you want to read my blogspace if you don't like how I am and my behaviour.You hate everything that sounds like me, such as my words or feelings.

But you don't know or do you, and I feel tired for having this kind of.... fool repeated situation.
But perhaps tomorrow we would be anything and in the churchyard coudn't has our bodys.
Our souls died, as our bodies but not our sensitives, repeated large and by, up and down.
Most of the time.




That's all.

No hay comentarios: